WHAT IS A VAMPIRE WING LIFT®?
The Vampire Wing Lift® is a simple in-office procedure using Platelet Rich Plasma to enhance the fullness of women’s anatomy, specifically the labia majora, to lift and restore lost fullness to the area, addressing discomfort and enhancing physical appearance. Unfortunately, this area of women’s bodies ages just like any other area – and is greatly impacted by events such a major weight loss or vaginal childbirth, causing loose, deflated skin and decreasing sensitivity (in an area we’d all like to continue feeling young!).
HOW IS THE VAMPIRE PRP WING LIFT DONE?
This in-office procedure is performed virtually painlessly, using strong numbing cream and a lidocaine injection to ensure patients are very comfortable. As with all PRP procedures, blood is drawn and spun in a centrifuge to separate the growth factors. The potent growth factors are then injected into the labia majora where they activate new blood vessels, collagen and tissue growth in the deep layers of the tissue over the next 1-2 months. The effects of the procedure (moist, fuller, more robust, youthful tissue) can last for two years or more! We can also inject a mixture of PRP with a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm, Restylane or Versa if additional plumping is desired.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE VAMPIRE PRP WING LIFT?
- Smooth out the labia majora
- Remove dark spots on the labia majora
- Tighten the skin and underlying tissue
- Improve sensitivity
- Restore a more youthful appearance
It’s great to pair this procedure with the “O” Shot® which injects PRP into the clitoris and inside the vagina to encourage cell renewal and increase sensitivity to stimulation and sexual satisfaction.If sexual pleasure, mild urinary incontinence or vaginal atrophy are an issue, additional blood can be drawn during the same appointment and an O-shot can be performed to increase growth factors to the clitoral and vaginal tissues.
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE VAMPIRE WING LIFT?
- Women of all ages and skin types who desire for their labia majora part of the vulva to appear more plump and youthful.
- Young women who desire to prevent age- related deterioration of vulvar tissue.
- Middle-age and older women who are experiencing thinning of skin and volume loss due to age and loss of elasticity.
- Athletic women, who work out a lot might have loss of fatty tissue in the labia, making it look shrunken and unattractive, with loss of fullness and elasticity.
WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME AFTER THE VAMPIRE WING LIFT?
There is no downtime after the Vampire WingLift®. Occasionally, patients report some mild soreness for one to two days after treatment. However, you can immediately resume normal daily chores, exercise and sexual activity.