VAMPIRE PRP FACELIFT
WHAT IS THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT® PROCEDURE?
WHAT DOES THE PRP FACELIFT® TREAT?
- Lines at corners of the mouth
- “Bunny lines” or “bunny nose” — dynamic wrinkles on the nose
- Crow’s feet (lines in corners of the eyes)
- Forehead wrinkles
- Frown lines
- Smile lines
- Plumping of the cheeks
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM A PRP FACELIFT ®?
Vampire Facelift has proven to improve skin texture, increase skin glow, and add volume to the skin, resulting in a more healthy, youthful appearance. After you perform the initial procedure, the treatment area will continue to improve for 2 to 3 months as the fibrin matrix develops.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
immediately after the procedure y
- Mild Irritation
- Puffy cheeks can be possible
- Swelling near the injection points.
- The skin and underlying tissue might feel tender at these locations.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
Patients can carry on their normal routine after receiving a Vampire Facelift but should avoid strenuous activity for a day or two. Light makeup and gentle cleaning products may be used shortly after PRP, but patients should avoid face scrubs and excessive cosmetic use for seven days after the procedure. Sun exposure should be avoided or kept to a minimum for seven days after the procedure.